Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Offer Included Furniture

When we decided we wanted to make an offer on this house on Marlberry Court in the Savanna Club in Port St. Lucie, FL, we went back to see it a third time. While George was getting the paperwork ready, Kay, Ed, and I explored the house some more.

There were several very nice pieces of furniture in there such as a teak table with 4 chairs, a sofa, a recliner, a double bed in the guest room, a table with 4 comfortable chairs in the Florida room, AND a beautiful dresser!


When the lady countered our offer, she made an exception for 2 items.

We were mentally kissing the teak table
and Ethan Allen dresser good-bye! Instead, she wanted the recliner and a small table!

We are ecstatic! The table and dresser are worth quite a pretty penny and are far nicer than we would have bought. What a bonus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Beth said...

To me, the table and chairs appear similar to the ones in your house here. They and the dresser are very nice. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!