Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moving Out and Moving In

Today is the big day -- we're moving out of the RV and into our little winter house! We're allowed to park the coach there for up to 72 hours. We're hiring George's neighbor to help us, which will make everything easier.

Even though I'm sad to leave RVing, I am enjoying the nesting process. If you know me at all, you know I love to organize things and make things pretty, so I'm really in my element. I can't wait to get out to mulch the flower/shrub beds but that might not be right away.


If you don't hear from us for a few days, you'll know we're putting stuff away, arranging and rearranging furniture, and taking care of a few other gazillion details.
TTFN! (Ta ta for now)

p.s.
Pepper's going to be in for a big shock!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so glad you hired someone to help.