Monday, January 25, 2010

Moving In Method

I'm starting to pack up a few things to take to the house. We're going to fix/change some things and buy a bed before we move out of the RV. Besides, we're paid here in the RV park till Feb. 13th and can't get a refund so we might as well use their water, power, etc.

Ed wants to wait until February 13th -- or whatever day we go -- when we drive the RV over there to unload everything at once - NO WAY!!! We'll be going there every day so I'm taking several bags and will put them away gradually. Men just don't understand these things, do they?

Three days later:
It seems Ed is so totally against my method because he feels it's making extra work to put things into the car, then into the house instead of waiting and taking everything directly from the RV into the house. So, I've agreed to wait and do what's left his way. (He doesn't realize how much I've already taken over!) He doesn't have a clue of how much stuff I've got tucked into every nook and cranny here in the RV! It'll work out fine...

2 comments:

Beth said...

You know it's a man thing.

marymay said...

You got that right!