Friday, November 13, 2009

Look Out, Lauderdale -- Here We Come!

It's Friday, the 13th and I've decided that's a good omen. We're going to Paradise Island RV Resort in Ft. Lauderdale today. I'm looking forward to seeing our friends, Bob Burcyzk, Dave and Diane Friedel, and Chris and Jim Guld. Also, I have friends from when I lived there (for over 20 years) from work, Christ United Methodist Church, and the Undersea Adventurers Dive Club.

Saturday we're going to a "Boots and Hoots" western party with my dive club. We're both looking forward to seeing our many special long-time friends there. I joined the club about 1980 and shared many adventures with these fun people.

Ed will be having his overdue CAT scan on Monday in West Palm Beach. He has an appointment to see his cousin's oncologist so as to get another opinion about his lung cancer. Ed's having no symptoms except fatigue, which also goes with growing older, so we hope things will be OK.

p.s. My sister-in-law, Kay, is slightly better. I'm so relieved that she'll be going to a rehab center for a week before she goes home. We wish her well!

My sister, Anita Krull in Ohio, is having a medical procedure today and she's quite nervous. I hope things go smoothly for her and the results will be positive.

No comments: