Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ed's Grandson Visits

Sunday was a busy day. We went to Christ Methodist Church, the one we used to go to when we lived here, and were uplifted by the heavenly music and thought-provoking message. That was followed by a Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's.
Ed's grandson, Sean, his son, Steve (we call him Stever, Ed's nickname from when he was young) and his daughter-in-law, Lorraine came to see us at our RV. We had a good visit.

As Sean gets older, Grandfather Edmond finds it easier to relate to him.

Sean seemed to enjoy the visit but was also eager to get going because he was going to a celebration party for his T-ball team.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Grandparents who have good snacks are always in favor! I have lots of fond memories of my grandfather cutting up apples, candy bars, Canada mints, cheese, and many other things to share with my sister and me. This time of year reminds me of the handbell concert he took us to several times.