Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kiss 3 K Goodbye!

I started with an intermittent toothache a few days ago, which showed up as an abscess.  This morning I got 2 temporary crowns to the tune of almost $2,000.00, and that's WITH dental insurance.  Ed just went to get my prescriptions filled, one for an antibiotic and one for pain (Whoo, hoo, bring on the pain pills!).  Monday I go for a root canal for a mere $1,300.00.

I mustn't complain......my dentist in Ft.Lauderdale told me years ago that I needed to replace those crowns.  So I got an extra 10+ years out of them!  I do remember reading that fillings and crowns only last about 20 years or so.

Getting old is the pits --- yeah, filling the money pits of dentists and doctors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teeth are the important part of human body. Now a days, the knowledge about dental zahnersatz berlin diseases is not available on large scale. i personaly feel pleasured to fine such an impressive knowledge and research you shared in your blog. it will help many folks. awesome
Natasha Craig