Thursday, June 11, 2009

Save Your Memories

I mentioned this in a post back in March 2008 (Click here -> Mary's Beloved Grandchildren) and it's taken me over a year to get it together. Good Housekeeping magazine gave me this idea many years ago and I strongly encourage you to do it!!

Keep these thoughts in mind:
1. Take the photo each year in front of your front door once a year - on the child's birthday is a good way to remember.
2. Have the adult on the same side every year.
3. Put the child and only one adult at a time in the photo.
4. Label them carefully with year and age.
5. Keep both a digital copy and printed one.

Due to some unusual circumstances with my step-grandchildren, I was not able to quite keep within the parameters above. However, I treasure what I have managed to capture.


Please share this idea with all your friends and family!

(Click on the each page below to see a larger version.)

(Click here for another photo suggestion: "Think Before You Shoot")

No comments: