Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Philip May - Another One

As mentioned before, I attended a workshop called "Computer Safety and Security for the RV". The leader was Philip May - even the same spelling as my brother's name. He's 6'4", very slim, and speaks with an English accent!

Philip was an executive for many years with HP. Now he and his wife, Tracy, have started their own company, TechnoRV, that focuses on improving the security and enjoyment for RVers with unique, computer-related products.

I bought a USB LED light to light up my keyboard, which will be great when we're watching TV in the RV with most of the lights turned off.


They do have some neat and useful tech-toys.
Take a look: http://www.technorv.com/

They've been on the road for almost 3 years with their two teenagers and are having a ball. Tracy says they're pleased that their kids are learning to interact with all types and ages of people and yes, they are home schooled.

It was a pleasure to meet another Philip May and his family.

This is me with my brother, Philip May, in 2000.

No comments: