Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Hate Shopping For.....

I hate shopping for a bra almost as much as I hate wearing one! I never seem to find the right size or anything comfortable. Beall's advertised that they were having a "bra fitter" today so I made an appointment. I had done this years ago in Virginia and it took quite a while. Not with this gal....she knew her stock and exactly what she was doing. She measured me, brought in 3 bras and all fit but one was more comfortable than the others.

When I went to pay, I discovered that it was half price! I looked for a black one like it, but there were none. I've decided to wear it a few times and get another one later. It's made by Playtex, which would hopefully mean that I'll be able to find them in the future.
The whole process took only about 15 minutes and hopefully, will save me hours of discomfort.

No comments: