Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pepper's Perceptions

Hello, I am Pepper, Queen of this RV.

You may think I look rather strange and many folks say, "Oh, a cat with no hair!", but that's not true.

Cats usually have two coats, the top coat and the down coat. I have only the down coat and, if I do say so myself, I feel like velvet. I am a Cornish Rex.

I came from a North Carolina breeder called Tribetta Cattery. My grandmother, Frances May, was shocked that my parents would drive all the way to N.C. and PAY for a cat!! Ed has had Cornish Rex for years because we don't shed and we are people lovers.

My parents were nice enough to make several nests around the RV for me, that's a good thing because, as you probably know, we cats sleep about 18 hours a day.


Does this mean I'm a closet queen?
They close the door during the day or else I'd sleep there all day!

But, hey, I do help out.


Bye, bye for now.

4 comments:

yrdsale4me said...

Very cute write-up!

tee said...

Very, very cute pictures of Pepper and Ed. Love your RV.

marymay said...

Thanks to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Pepper's got it made! I see he loves to pose.