Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Most Beautiful Woman

This was written about my sister, Anita Krull, by her 21-year-old daughter. It was part of her birthday card on March 18th and I thought it was so lovely that I wanted to share it.
************************************************************
The Most Beautiful Woman I Know
by April Dawn Krull 2009

I know several beautiful women, but the most beautiful one I know is my mother. The first thing that sticks out to me about my mother is her big, lovely smile. When she smiles her whole face lights up, she gives off this ray of kindness and beauty at the same time. Besides her wonderful smile are my mother's eyes. Her eyes are the most gorgeous light blue there is. When you look at them you can tell she is good-hearted and a wonderful person. Finally is her hair, which is her natural color of salt and pepper. The black is a rich, dark black that has a great natural shine to it. The white in her hair is as if it lightly snowed on her jet black hair. Most women see make-up and hair with highlights as beauty, but my mother's natural beauty is what makes her, by far, the most beautiful woman I know.

1 comment:

yrdsale4me said...

That was so beautiful! I bet it made Anita cry when she read it.