Monday, March 15, 2021

Country Concert in Spite of Covid

Savanna Club, my retirement community in Port St. Lucie, Florida had one of the first activities as we ease back from the isolation of the Corona Virus.   It took planning but social distancing was achieved  and we had a great afternoon at our Country Concert listening and just enjoying the lovely weather.

Chairs in front and golf carts behind.

People who brought their chairs, parked their golf carts on the side.

 I went with my next-door neighbors, Jane and Gene Pinson from Harper's Ferry, West Va.
 
Jane and MaryMay 

Gene (on the right) and his brother, Jimmy Pinson.  Jimmy lives here, too.
 
 MaryMay Suter with Jimmy Pinson.  Even with being covered up, I got a bad sunburn on my hands and my lower lip was a mess for weeks.
 
 The stage with the Burnt Biscuit Band
 



The people who live by the softball field area got a free concert!
 
Overall, it was so nice to be out in the fresh air with wonderful friends.

No comments: