Monday, March 29, 2021

New Title: Sailing with the Suters

I've sent this in an email to some of you. 

This blog was started in February of 2008.  


My friend-from-first-grade-and-college-roomate, Lois Brown Horne, went to Alaska for the Iditarod and blogged about her adventures.  I eagerly checked each day to see what was happening.
I was inspired and figured that if Lois could do it, then I should be able to make a blog, too.  

The RV trip Ed and I made out West starting in August of 2009 lent itself to blogging.  http://angeliladventures.blogspot.com/   

I've been rather sporadic at times but intend to do better.... I'll try, really!

Ed passed away in 2012.  I started seeing Gary Suter and we were married on September 19, 2020.

The time has come to change my blog name.  Thank you to those of you who gave suggestions.   

Be aware that my new blog title is:  Sailing with the Suters

No comments: