Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Back to Business

Shame on me!  Several of you have asked why I haven't been posting on this blog - and I have no excuse.  It's partly because in my desire to get everything PERFECT, I spend too much time on each entry.  The photos take the most time but I know people, including me, like photos.

Meanwhile, it looks the quarantine for the Covid 19 Pandemic, would have given me the opportunity to catch up, doesn't it?  The quarantine started the middle of March.  I was expecting it to end with the summer weather so didn't use my time wisely.

On the other hand, when you're in your house all day, nothing happens so there's nothing to talk about or write about.

We're not officially quarantined now but neither I nor my friends and family go out much.  When we do, we wear masks, social distance ourselves from others, and wash, wash, wash our hands.  

As of now, there are 4,887,648 positive cases of Covid-19 in the USA and159,596 deaths.  

I won't be moving to the local retirement community (VMRC) or selling my house this summer because that community is still under lockdown. That means people aren't able to move in or out... so there are not empty condo apartments at this time.

I'm trying to start using my time more wisely and get my photos purged, scanned, and organized.  That is QUITE the challenge! 


I think I'll make my posts more casual and share random thoughts.  If I slack off, you have permission to give me a nudge.  If I make grammatical errors, I plead with you to let me know.

Here's to updating Angelil Adventures.  Stay tuned.......!

No comments: