Thursday, July 21, 2011

Losing It

Am I losing it?  Yes!!  I reached my goal in Weight Watchers today!  YAY for me!  Guess all that sweating, exercise, and "resistance training" (lifting boxes, etc.) last week added up!  The best part is that now I don't have to pay each week.  

Confession:  I'm a lifetime member and have reached my goal several times during the last 33+ years.  At least I do return before I stray too far.

Weight Watchers really is the proper way to eat and for me, it's all about eating tons of veggies and fruits.  In the meeting today, I learned that carbohydrates stay in our cells (you know...the cells on the hips and tummy, etc.), while protein and fiber burn up. 

My next challenge is the Bowman family reunion this weekend.  I inherited the Bowman sweet tooth and they are SUCH good cooks --- especially of desserts.

p.s.  Work week report is still coming soon....check back, OK?

No comments: