Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Computer Fun 2009 - Part 1

Last year they talked about Elf Yourself on Good Morning, America and I made a few of their videos. This year I also used My Face LOL. I know they're silly, but I hope they bring good cheer to the victims/recipients.

Watch soon as they're only on for a week or so. I can download them to keep if I pay, but I haven't been willing to spend $5.00 each. After they expire, you will just get to see the screen shots below.

Click on the title of each video and wait a bit for it to load.....speakers on.

The Mays' Christmas Dance 2009
Fran May (Mother), Phil May, Anita May Krull, MaryMay Angelil


My Sister and Her Family especially enjoyed theirs.
Anita, Paul, Ellen, & April Krull

My Brother, Sister-in-Law, and Nephew
Phil, Maribeth, & Levi May

No comments: