Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy with Details & Plan A

We don't know how things can stay so busy but they do. For instance, today I had my mammogram (Whoopee!) and went to work on one of our client's computers. Turns out that her computer needs to have Windows reloaded, which I don't feel secure doing without Ed's supervision. Tomorrow after his dental appointment, we'll go get her 'puter purrin' again!......if we don't freeze tonight. I covered my roses because of the 31 degree prediction - with frost.

We are still planning to go to the two RV rallies here in Virginia starting June 4th. We should be returning to Blue Bird Hill in the middle of June.

It appears that we're back to Plan A and will be going on our trip out West. We realize that there's no rush and we can take as long as we need. If we only drive 300 miles or less a day, that's OK. And if we decide to leave the Redwoods in northern CA and Oregon for another trip, that's OK, too.

I'm pleased because this also means that Ed's feeling better (he hasn't felt that bad, all things considered) and I'll get to see Mother as we go through Texas.

No comments: