Monday, June 5, 2017

Surprise for 70

  First of all, a special thanks goes out to Robert Mishler for two big reasons.
One is thanks for taking all these photos at my party.
The second thanks is for introducing Gary and Mary to each other.

The BIGGEST thank you of all is to Gary Lee Suter, my boyfriend who gave the party.  
I understand he'd been working on it for months. 
He is THE dearest man in the whole wide world!!!!!!!
It was Sunday, June 4, 2017.  Gary wanted to go over to West Virginia and invited me along for a Sunday afternoon drive.

It was about 4:20 and we were almost back to my house when he suddenly turned into Phil (my brother) and Maribeth's driveway.
As we drew closer, I saw people..... lots of people!
I'm not sure when my feeble brain figured out that all those people
 were singing happy birthday to me! 
There were 53 people there!
The biggest surprise of all was my sister, Anita May Krull!!!!  
I remember saying,  "Anita, what are YOU doing here?!!!"
 What a joy!  Anita lives in Dayton, Ohio.
MaryMay, Anita May Krull, Philip May, Niece Ellen Krull
Appetizers








Gary even had a caterer!

Great deck space on Phil and Maribeth's house.
Perfect weather!
And stupendous views in every direction!
When I say I live on the next hill from my brother, I'm not kidding!
People, people everywhere.  
That's Maribeth in the lower right-hand corner.
Cousin Stashia May Kline and Krista Suter (Gary's daughter).
Plus, Kelly May Brown and Randy Baker entertained us.
 Really?
Cousin Jim Bowman appears to be saying,  "Is that so?" or "No way!" or some other such remark.  Boy, I do wonder what they were talking about.
What a guy!!!!!!!!

(Click on any photo for an enlargement.)
p.s.  All these pictures and nary a one of Robert Mishler.  We'll get you later, my friend!

No comments: