Monday, June 5, 2017

People at the Party or Party People

Click on each photo for an enlargement.

p.s.  I am not accurate......the main host was Gary Suter.


My brother 
and sister-in-law, 
Maribeth and Philip May, 
the hosts.







My sister, Anita May Krull
and her 
long-time friend,
Donna Sampson







Anita with her adopted mom, Thelma Hollar


Mary, Anita, Phil, and niece, Ellen Krull






Nephew Levi May and Alyssa ?


My first cousin, Stashia May Kline






Krista Suter, Gary's daughter


Hunter Hollar and Phil May


Susan Huffman, Carole Mishler, Gayle Davis
Cousin Jim Bowman
 Bernie Rinard, Jackie and Ed Strunk






Gary Suter, my wonderful boyfriend!
Thank you for the party and for being you!
Well, I'm going to have to give up.  
This blogger program is not putting my pictures in the way I want them......
it's just putting them any old where.  
At least you can see them, I hope.

No comments: