Wednesday, February 20, 2019

CareBag Can Use Our Toiletries


Click on the highlighted words to visit websites.

CareBag
The Women's Club here in my community in Florida had a speaker named Rozanne Brown last year.  She is with an organization called CareBag.  I was captivated by her dedication and passion to help homeless people.  I learned that others felt the same way.

CareBag Mobile Showers

"Every man, woman, boy, and girl, should be able to have access to the basic right of life that is proper hygiene. We will accomplish this through our Mobile Shower Unit.

Access to water and sanitation is a basic human right. It is important because it’s about so much more than just a shower or using a private toilet – it’s about providing dignity to people."

When we were on the Power Tour last summer, my friends and I
saved our toiletries each night from our hotels.   
We ended up with a goodly amount.
Some friends and I have also saved from other trips and cruises.

A couple of us from here at Savanna Club (a 55+ community) plan 
to go to the grand opening of the CareBag Mobile Shower Trailer.

This will be an ongoing need so I, for one, will continue saving my hotel toiletries.  

Would you care to join me?

No comments: