Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Back to Blogging.....SOON

Yes, friends, your computer is working fine.  It's true that I haven't posted since last July.  Just lost the wind in my sails for blogging.  I plan to get back in the groove soon.

I am still adjusting to life without my dearest Edmond........

Thank you for reading.  I am pleasantly surprised to find out all sorts of people are (or were) following me.


On Mother's Day, the service was led by women in my church.  Our circles (small women's groups) are each named after a woman of the Bible.
  I was "Lydia" (the name of my circle.)  
 We were in all three services, which included about 500 people. 
I was exhausted by the end!  I have a new appreciation and understanding of how ministers feel by noon on Sundays!

I HEREBY DO DECLARE THAT IT IS MY INTENTION TO GET BACK TO MY BLOG THIS SUMMER.  SO CHECK BACK IN A MONTH OR SO.   

p.s. I look forward to hearing from you, too!

No comments: