Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tree Glitch-ette

Helping decorate one of the Savanna Club clubhouses yesterday got me in the mood.
I usually wait until December to put up my tree but decided to take advantage of my open day today.  I am trying to be very self-sufficient so was proud that I got the tree into the house and set up all by myself.  

Then came that moment when you plug in the lights and hope they all work --- didn't happen.  Only the bottom half lit up.  After "messing with it" for a while, I got exasperated and called my handy-man.  He came over and it was fixed within 30 seconds!

The problem?  The tree topper plugs into one of the light sockets and I hadn't pushed it in hard enough!  
 

OK, so the tree lights are ALL on and it's ready to decorate maƱana!



No comments: