Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do you "Bling"?

Step right up, folks, here's your BIG chance for the buy of a lifetime!!

In one of the shops at Dulles Airport, I saw blue bottles and white frosted bottles that looked like wine bottles for sale. They had the word "Bling" on them in shiny, glittery letters. And, what a total bargain - the large ones were only $49.94 and the small ones were only $29.95.

I sort of rubbed my eyes like they do in cartoons and had to verify with the clerk that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing and sure enough, the contents of the bottles were plain, ole water - as in drinking water!!!

Young people have been brainwashed to think that they must have the fancy Starbuck's coffee for $4 or more and that there is something wrong if you drink tap water.......you must pay money and get tap water in plastic bottles. Guess this
Bling H2O is the next step in brainwashing!

2 comments:

yrdsale4me said...

Crazy!!!

This evening when we went to see about Pepper, Claire was exercising her by using the laser pointer. It was quite entertaining to watch. Emma took a turn, then Pepper got tired of the game.

Mike and Nyoka showed up right behind us to water your plants.

yrdsale4me said...

P.S. I love your new blog photo--what a difference!